- Created in a team of 4 for UMW’s College of Education to manage student forms.
- Written in Python, built with Flask. Uses Flask plugins for a more MVC feel.
- Web application for worldbuilding, worked with Evan.
- Written in Python, built with Flask.
- Web scraper/bot that collects data from SaltyBet’s bot fights.
- Working on Discord integration (ft. James).
- Bot that styles @Dril’s tweets to make them beautiful.
- Uses Unsplash’s random image API, Tweepy, and PILLOW.
- Quote someone on Twitter: “These should be on Lululemon bags”.
- Pulled Vine descriptions from API and did weak sentiment analysis to find “cute” Vines, based on a (very) small collection of videos in this category.
- Written in Python, uses Tweepy and a Vine API wrapper.
- Turned off in late 2016 due to API issues, permanently died with Vine. :’(
Back to the 90s
- Worked with other student on an independent study to create a 90s living space.
- Responsible for researching and collecting computer games and assisting with the computers.
- Communicated across the team via Slack.
UMW Single-Sign On - 2015/2017
- Crieated Javscript animations for UMW’s Single Sign on in 2015 using JQuery.
- Styled UI for new Single Sign-On in 2017 using SASS.
Predicting Wait Times with Wi-Fi Traffic - 2015
- Used wi-fi packet data from Wireshark to predict volume of people and wait times in restaurants.